Monday, October 13, 2008

Punkin Patch!

Fun Fall Day!
I'm reached right out to pet him!
But not so sure about this, mommy!
My very first Pony ride! Better hold on tight to me! I won't scare any birdies away with my smile!
Finding the most sincere pumpkin in the patch!
What a beautiful October day!!
I loved the hayride so much, I went on it twice!
This is so much fun, Mommy and Daddy!
I'm the cutest one of the bunch!





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh fun... isn't the Pumpkin Patch just the best! I will warn you, it is harder to get good pics once they become more mobile! I love his costume too!

The Bailey's said...

So cute! There's nothing better than a cutie pie in a pumpkin patch. So adorable! Looks like it was a wonderful visit! I know how much those visits can mean after a big move.
Glad to see everyone so happy.
Hugs to all of you!
Karen