Today marked my 35th week!! 4 wks from Friday, we'll be meeting our new baby! As you can tell, I'm hugely preggo and feel as though I swallowed a large watermelon...and walk that way, too! The doc said everything looks right on track. Baby's heartbeat is a strong 160. C-section is all set for Friday, March 20th at 9am at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL! :)Wednesday, February 18, 2009
35 weeks!
Today marked my 35th week!! 4 wks from Friday, we'll be meeting our new baby! As you can tell, I'm hugely preggo and feel as though I swallowed a large watermelon...and walk that way, too! The doc said everything looks right on track. Baby's heartbeat is a strong 160. C-section is all set for Friday, March 20th at 9am at Memorial Medical Center in Springfield, IL! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You seriously look fabulous, P. I just put the C-section in my calendar. I'll be praying and waiting for pics :)!!!
Post a Comment