Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm 2 mos old!












Hi Family and Friends!
I'm 2 months old now and loving life! My mommy calls me her sunshine because I smile all the time--she says my smile just lights her up! I'm growing each day...I weigh 15 pounds and am 24" long. (I'm in the 80% for weight and 97% for height.) I still have my strawberry blond hair! Mommy and Daddy love that I haven't lost any of my hair from birth. It's just getting longer now--they call me "wild girl" after I get out of the bath because of the way my hair stands on end on the top of my head. :)
While Daddy was away at a conference, I made my first trip to Louisville to celebrate mommy's and Marfie's bdays, spent time playing with my cousins, took my first Zoo trip, and met lots of fam and friends. When I got home, I met and played with Tate Beier who came for a visit with his mommy and daddy. Then, Nana and Great Aunt Shirley came for a visit to meet me and celebrate Nana's bday. And, I had my first professional photos taken!
Happy Summer!
Love, love,
Addie Beth :)




No comments: