Sunday, September 6, 2009

Addie Beth is 5 mos old!

I'm 5 mos old!

Smiley Baby Girl!


I'm eating oatmeal, fruits and veggies now!!



We call this "wild girl" hair!




Look at me! I'm scooting!!! I'm already on the move so I can keep up with my Oliver!


Hi Family and Friends!!

August was a BIG month for me. I turned 5 months old and had lots and lots of "firsts!" Let me tell you about them...


  • I was baptized!

  • I cut my first two teeth (bottom center)

  • I began eating rice cereal (ick!), oatmeal and veggies and fruits. I love carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, bananas, apples and pears.

  • I began to SCOOT! I lift my bum in the air and scoot backwards. I have to be able to keep up with my big bro.

  • I giggle now-especially when mommy tickles me under my arms. I have this extremely low-pitched laugh--it is TOO FUNNY! :)

  • I love when Mommy and Daddy sing me Music Class songs. My fav is "1, 2, 3 Wee!" I giggle then, too!

  • I love long walks and looking up at the leaves on the trees.

  • I can swing in a baby swing now...with help!

  • I can sit up, with some assistance, for a bit.

  • I'm over 20+lbs and have the rolls to show for it. I am the squishiest, most cuddly girl in the world! :)

I love you! Hugs and Kisses--


Addie Beth :)









No comments: