Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Addie Beth is 3 mos old!

I'm so cute--mommy didn't even realize she misspelled "months"! ;)
Hello from Addie B!

Sorry boys, Daddy says I can't date 'til I'm 30!


Chillin in my BabyPod!



Happy Father's Day, Daddy!!!
Hi Fam and Friends,
I am already 3 mos old and loving summertime! I am a whopping 17+pounds and adding new rolls on my body daily. ;) I am 24 1/4" long. I smile and talk all day long--I'm a HAPPY GIRL! I'm a big girl now--I sleep in my nursery in my crib and am usually up to feed once, maybe twice, per night. I am beginning to evolve to my two-nap schedule. Mommy says I'm a very good sleeper! I'm just so easy, she says! :) :) I love walks in the Baby Bjorn--I love looking up at the trees and simply being outside. I rolled over, tummy to back, on my 3 month bday (but haven't done it again since! ;). I just had my first major portraits taken. I love my big brother--he is my buddy. :) I'm having fun in mommy's Music Class--sometimes I have so much fun I fall asleep! :)
I love you!
Addie Beth





No comments: